We have introduced an annual membership that allows filmmakers to make unlimited submissions to Directors’ Library for a single, yearly cost of $14.99.
There is no limit on the number of submissions you can make as long as you have been directly involved in the creation of the project. Membership will be valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and will expire automatically.
We only accept submissions from Library members.
There are two membership options to choose from:
Our Personal Membership is for filmmakers who wish to share their own projects with us. You must be attributed to a key role on any project you submit.
Personal Membership is not suitable for Execs or in-house Producers/Creatives.
Company Membership / Publicists & PR
Our Company Membership is for companies who wish to share projects made by multiple filmmakers they represent. To protect this option from abuse, we have put a limit on this membership at four submissions (on average) a month. We will also invite your company to have its logo displayed on our about page as a site supporter.
If you believe that you would like to make more than four submissions a month, or are unsure which membership is right for you, please contact us before signing up.
Terms & Conditions
- There is no guarantee that your work will be shared by Directors’ Library.
- You or your company must have had an active involvement in the projects you share with us. Please use your discretion, but abuse will result in your membership being terminated.
- We do not accept projects with a runtime that exceeds 40 minutes in length. We do not accept long-form, series, or trailers.
- We only accept work that has been released online within the past two months, private platforms such as festivals do not count towards this date.
- Every submission will be treated with the utmost respect. However, particularly in consideration of longer runtimes, if our selectors have seen enough to be confident a project is not right for Directors’ Library, they will not be obliged to sit through the remaining duration.
- Membership fees are strictly non-refundable.
For information on our selection criteria and release details, please visit our submissions page before signing up.
Please note that it may take up to 48 hours for us to process your new membership. You will receive a payment confirmation email and then a second email that contains your Membership ID.
Payments are made securely through Stripe.